Our FZQ series anchorage luffing-jib power station tower crane is widely used in the construction of large facilities, such like thermal , hydro and nuclear power plants, oil field, chemical plant, metallurgic plant, steel-structural high building. It is especially suitable for the power stations with the power generation capacity from 300MW to 1000MW and high buildings construction at narrow site.
Hitherto, FZQ series tower crane already has the models of FZQ800P, FZQ800D, FZQ1380, FZQ1650, FZQ2200, FZQ2520 . All these models adopt the world-class production technology and design concept, as well as tens of national patent techniques of China.
Structure and Performance Features
1. The crane pedestal is box-type structure and doesn’t need traditional concrete foundation, which can lower the foundation treatment cost.
2.The series tower crane adopts advanced anchoring method and structure that the anchoring location can be flexibly adjusted to a wide application range.
3. The connection of tower section adopts "HALF" quick-type structure, which simplifies the assembling and disassembling process. The standard section and anchoring section can be interchangeable owing to the same geometry dimensions.
4. The tower section is formed by the low alloy steel pipes with high strength, and the boom system is formed by the fine-grained alloy steel pipe with ultra-high strength and light weight, thus the tower crane is compact in structure and powerful in hoisting.
5. The gearbox and drum are from the world renowned suppliers, so the stable operation of our tower crane can be ensured. The full variable frequency electric controller is fast, sensitive and reliable in performance.
6. The complete safeguard system can protect the normal operation in all sides.
7. Our tower crane is light in weight and convenient to transport, which significantly reduces the transition cost.
The Tips for Purchase
1. We provide a set of spare components.
2. Two-year recommendable spare components with a price reference list are available.
3. The user training on site can be offered for free.
4. We offer the special tool.
5. We provide the consumable items and spare components that are necessary to the installation process.
6. The installation and maintenance manual can be offered.
We abide to the international engineering equipment package standards to make the package of our tower crane suitable for navigation.
1. We pack our product carefully, in order to avoid the seawater intrusion, collision, and loss.
2. Each part of our product is fastened tightly, so as to avoid the loosen part being damaged during the transportation.
High Stability Crane | Balance Crane | Lightweight Tower Crane | Hoisting Machinery